Eastern College Athletic Conference Administrative Assistant for Officiating
The Eastern College Athletic Conference is seeking candidates for the part time position of Administrative Assistant for Officiating. This position is responsible for clerical/administrative/data entry support functions within the ECAC officiating bureau, 15 hours/week.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely as an assistant to the director of officiating.
- Becoming proficient in all operations and functions of the ECAC’s online officiating system.
- Communicating effectively via phone, fax and email with ECAC member institutions and the sports officials regarding officiating matters.
- Entering team schedules, officiating assignments, and all new officials into the online system as needed.
- Becoming proficient in posting officiating bureau related information on the ECAC website.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by the commissioner and/or director of officiating.
Preferred Qualifications and Minimum Requirements:
- Associates degree required.
- Working knowledge of collegiate athletics (essential).
- Demonstrated commitment to providing a high level of customer service (essential).
- Ability to work effectively with senior management, both internally and externally (essential).
- Strong computer skills in the area of office applications.
- Ability to communicate accurately and effectively, both in writing and orally (essential).
- Strong administrative and organizational skills (essential).
- Ability to work well with diverse groups of individuals and interest groups.
Qualified individuals should send a résumé and cover letter to:Administrative Assistant for Officiating Eastern College Athletic Conference (ECAC) 1311 Craigville Beach Road Centerville, MA 02632
Position will remain open until a successful candidate is identified. The ECAC is an EEO/AA employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.